Jennifer is a friendly and approachable person with a passion for helping maintain people’s psychological wellbeing. She aims to engage people with their inner thoughts and enable them to understand helpful and fulfilling perspectives. Jennifer enjoys working with people to help build their resilience during challenging times, or to help them overcome various mental health concerns. She is interested in both conscious and unconscious processes, and their involvement in both the formation of issues, as well as their ultimate resolution.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) with mindfulness
- Interpersonal Therapy (IPT)
- Solution Focussed Brief Therapy (SFBT)
Jennifer is a newcomer in the psychology profession, having previously worked in business administration for a number of years. She has casual experience as a hypnotherapist, with a particular focus on phobias.
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Psychology
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis and Strategic Psychotherapy
- Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner certification
Day: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Time: 10 am – 6 pm